Thursday, September 5, 2013

Something about the water meeting the horizon ...

Every time I get a chance to go to the beach, I always find myself sitting in the sand looking out at the vastness that is the "big blue." The Ocean has so much water stuff that it's incredible to think how big it really is.
I see the never ending stretch of water reaching from the east to the west, or rather how far my eyes will allow, and I can't help but give a sigh of relief. The ocean is enormous and it’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  I see how small I really am and how large our earth is. I mean yes, it is a small planet and the universe is humongous, but I think every time we say that, we mentally shrink the size of our home.

As I stare out at the ocean and realize that the rest of the world and the problems are behind me, I realize how big our planet really is.
I mean not "REALLY," I did take astronomy at one point.

But the more I travel and the more places that I visit and see, this place keeps getting larger and larger.

This is my first blog and my first time telling the world my story. It's not going to be the most graceful thing you have ever read, but so far you have read it. And for that I thank you.

Salutations, 

@JS



No comments:

Post a Comment